Thursday, December 2, 2010

Checking Your List Twice (I hope)

Have you counted the days till Christmas? Okay, I'll do it for you . . . 23 days to be exact.

I'm a LIST maker. I make a LIST for everything, it's what keeps it on track for me. Santa even makes a LIST. How are your Santa LIST making skills?

I suppose you have children, grandchildren, parents, sisters, brothers, friends, co-workers, your nail lady, your hair stylist, husband, boyfriend, neighbor (though you're probably more like to bake some cookies for them), mail man, favorite Barista at your favorite coffee shop...the LIST goes on an on. I just made a LIST of your people, or at least I helped to remind you of those people.

How about a LIST for your holiday dinner plans, or the cookies you promised Mabel you'd bring to the cookie exchange.

So what goes on that LIST?

How about something they wouldn't buy for themselves. A purse perhaps? (had to throw that in)

All kidding aside, purses make a great gift, or better yet a gift card from Miche. A gift that keeps on giving. Once they know you love the Miche Designer Bag, they'll be more inclined to get one for you. It just happens that way...

So, have a happy holiday, and don't forget, the best way to make your holiday season less hectic is to make a LIST for everything.

I'm assuming you read this posting. If you did, how many red "LIST's" did you count. Let me know at the bottom of this post and I'll be sure to add you to my secret santa's list for a special gift.

Love from Deb's Personalities...

Deb

No comments: